Did you notice suspicious activity, inconsistency of the user's photo, their age, or other dubious information? You can block a user and file a complaint against them.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper-right-hand corner of the dialog box.
- Tap Block and Report. Indicate the reason for blocking.
- Tap on a user's name or photo to go to their profile page. Scroll down and click Block and Report.
From a computer
- In the upper-right-hand corner of the dialog box, click the Options button. Then click Block and Report. Indicate the reason for blocking. After which, we will review your complaint.
- Go to their profile page by clicking on the person's name or photo. You will see a small circle in the lower-right-hand corner of the profile photo. Hover over it and click Block and Report. Specify the reason for blocking and click Block.
Note! After a user has been blocked, they will be added to your Blocklist. To view your list of blocked users or to unblock a user, go to the Blocklist menu in Settings. You will also find the Unblock button in the Blocklist.
What happens when you block a user
After blocking a user, they no longer have access to your profile and cannot send you anymore messages.
Each complaint is considered individually by the site moderation team; as a rule, it takes no more than one hour. Your complaint is entirely anonymous — a blocked user will not know who complained about their profile.
How to unblock a user
You can only unblock a user from the blocklist. Go to your profile and go to Settings. Click on the Blocklist tab, select the desired user from the list, and then press the Unblock button.
Remember that any suspicious user activity should not go unnoticed. The moderators of our site check each complaint and the reason for blocking to take the necessary measures to resolve your request as soon as possible.