If you can't pay with your banking card, you need to make sure that:
1) This card is a VISA, MasterCard or Maestro card,
2) You have entered all the card data correctly (16 digits, expiration date, CVV code),
3) The card has enough money on it,
4) Internet purchases are enabled, and
5) The card has no limit on withdrawals, or this limit is valid for the desired payment.
All these questions can be clarified by specialists of the banking institution that issued your card. If after the next attempt you are still unable to make a payment, we advise you to use a different card or alternative payment methods available in your region. Alternative payment methods are listed in the second tab on the payment page.