If your card payment fails, please make sure that:
- it is VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, MIR or QIWI card — other cards are not accepted;
- you enter all card details (number, expiry date, CVV-code on the back of the card) correctly;
- there is enough money on the card;
- the card is issued for online purchases;
- there is no limit for online purchases on the card, or your payment does not exceed this limit.
You can check this with the bank that issued your card.
If the payment fails again after the next attempt, use another card or an alternative payment method in your country.