We endeavor to make our website a comfortable and safe place to meet people. Everyone participates in maintaining such an atmosphere; therefore, we have developed the rules of conduct on the website:
- Treat others with respect: do not write pushy or obscene messages.
- Do not impersonate another person or avoid uploading pictures that do not show you.
- Do not upload offensive or pornographic pictures.
For your safety:
- Do not share links to your social networks, messengers, and emails until you get to know the person properly - usually, intruders try to go directly to messengers or ask for a phone number.
- Do not transfer money at the request of your conversation partner, even if he or she claims to be in trouble.
- Do not disclose bank card details or share passwords you have got via SMS.
- Do not follow the dubious links.
- Do not use auto-save passwords if you access the website from another person’s computer. Do not forget to remove all information that intruders might later find and use against you.
Important! We do not send you emails, SMS, or any other notifications where you are asked to provide your username and password or to transfer money for our services.
If you have become a victim of fraud, let us know — we will take appropriate actions.