We endeavor to make our website a comfortable and safe place to meet people. Everyone participates in maintaining such an atmosphere; therefore, we have developed the rules of conduct on the website:
- Treat others with respect: do not write pushy or obscene messages.
- Do not impersonate another person or avoid uploading pictures that do not show you.
- Do not upload offensive or pornographic pictures.
For your safety:
- Do not share links to your social networks, messengers, and emails until you get to know the person properly - usually, intruders try to go directly to messengers or ask for a phone number.
- Do not transfer money at the request of your conversation partner, even if he or she claims to be in trouble.
- Do not disclose bank card details or share passwords you have got via SMS.
- Do not follow the dubious links.
- Do not use auto-save passwords if you access the website from another person’s computer. Do not forget to remove all information that intruders might later find and use against you.
IMPORTANT: We do not send you emails, SMS, or any other notifications where you are asked to provide your username and password or to transfer money for our services.
If you have become a victim of fraud, let us know — we will take appropriate actions.