So, you met someone nice and now you want to continue communication outside of the site? Meet safely: When going on a first date with a person from the site, make sure that you think through all of the little things. Here is a shortlist of tips to help you prepare:
- Make appointments only in crowded places where you can quickly leave or ask for help.
- Do not agree to meetings at your home, do not give your actual address if the person offers to call you a taxi.
- Let your friends or family know where you’re going and with whom. Leave your contact details, share your geolocation, and arrange for a means of communication in the event of unforeseen situations.
- Discuss your plans in advance; do not settle for situations or places that seem unacceptable or dangerous to you.
- If a person seems suspicious to you or behaves badly in real life, leave immediately. If a date is not going the way you want, you should not continue it; you will have many more opportunities to spend time with a fascinating person.
- When agreeing to sexual activities, remember to use contraception to avoid STDs. Do not agree to intimacy if you are uncomfortable or in doubt.
Note! We are not responsible for our users' off-site interactions and do not participate in disputes related to possible negative experiences of people in other social networks or real life. By following the tips above, you can protect yourself and avoid unpleasant situations when communicating.